*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538813-Freaky-Dream
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#538813 added October 1, 2007 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Freaky Dream
I was going to write this down yesterday, but the blog was having a few issues.

Anyways...about this dream...it happened....in...Sophomore year? It involved these 3 girls ranging from ages 12-5...and they went into this beautiful victorian house...

And this house was so pretty and perfect...TOO perfect....next thing I know, this menacing jack the ripper type of guy comes running out trying to grab them, and they run, and so they freak out and run upstairs, but the paint is melting and it changes into slime people, and then the houses turns decripet and old and so dangerous. Stairs are everywhere, and the floor keeps giving out...

and then, they come across this room...full of beautiful dolls stuffed animals, candy, beautiful canopy beds...faeries, kites, music boxes, EVERYTHING...and it lures the 2 older girls...but the young girl gets out just as blood begins to pour out of the ceiling, swallowing the room. And when she steps out of them room, on the top it says "Welcome to Paradise"

BTW...I told this dream to my phychology teachers...he looked at me and said "My, my my....you have a very overreactive imagination! I can only imagine what goes on inside that head of yours...and I can only guess what your childhood was like!"

um.....huh?0_0

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538813-Freaky-Dream