*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545844-Job-Finally-Finished
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#545844 added October 31, 2007 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Job Finally Finished
I don't prefer freelance writing jobs with lots of pages that go on forever. This last project for the besuty web site was about 150 pages and three months worth of work. I'm SO glad to be finished with it. It was beginning to feel like my last semester of college--4 and 1/2 years, and I just didn't know if I could make it one more semester. But when you're that close to the end--somehow you keep pushing yourself till you're done. I finished at 11:15 Sunday night, and I haven't managed to do anything constructive since. I'm wallowing in lethargy, and I like it.

I let the housework stack up until I have too much to accomplish. I can't get motivated to start yet. Maybe a new month will help get me motivated.

Hard to believe it'll be November when the sun comes up. We have cool weather in Dallas, but it hasn't gotten cold yet. I still haven't turned the heat on. The temp's been in the 70s days, and 50s nights. Very pleasant. I need to take advantage of the good weather and clean out the garage.

I've got a lot of cleaning out to do. I'm a real "papers" pack rat, and there's a whole lot of paper that just needs to go. Of course, I feel like I have to look at every piece of paper before I throw it away. There might be some good poetic thoughts amongst the mess.

It's been a long time since I've just written for myself. I think I've finished up with all the articles for the beauty web site. He kept me busy since April--that's seven months. It didn't pay a lot, but I got a lot of information and experience. I bought a web site called. NaturalWomanBeauty.com . I have enough information in my head to fill pages and pages of web site. I still haven't successfully built a web page by myself. It's time to just jump into it.

I have more information to add to my Sandy and Butch short story. I feel almost like turning it into a novel. My other idea is to put together a non-fiction book having to do with a Baby Boomer Recollection of fashion, style, and celebrities. It seems like the most marketable idea I've had.
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545844-Job-Finally-Finished