*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561166-A-book-Crosser
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#561166 added January 15, 2008 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
A book Crosser
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf

okay, so here’s the thing. If you’re a reader, this site is for you! It’s a way to recycle your books and follow the journey they make. Here’s how it’s done.

1. register for the site at www.bookcrossing.com

2. donate a book(s) and ‘release’ them. Before doing so, you have to fill out a form on the site, and paste a label in or on the book designating it as a bookcrosssing book. (make sure your label has instruction about the site if the finder is not a bookcrossing member.

3. then, journal a quick entry describing where you left it.

4. monitor your book’s ‘travel’s on the site.

Also, if you find bookcrossing books, make sure you key in the appropriate information on the site, so the releaser of the book will know what has happened.

I'm planing on relasing A Painted House as my first offering.

I'll keep you posted...oh, i may, if i have time, add to this entry, later today.

© Copyright 2008 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561166-A-book-Crosser