*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563913
Rated: 18+ · Book · Music · #1381451
Short stories based on Alice Cooper's "Trash" album for a contest.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#563913 added January 28, 2008 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Poison

Your cruel device
Your blood like ice
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill

I want to love you, but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison runnin' thru my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains

Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (And pins)
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (Deep in)
I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison runnin' thru my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains
Poison
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill

I want to love you, but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison runnin' thru my veins
You're poison, I don't want to break these chains
Poison

I want to love you, but I better not touch (Don't touch)
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too much (Too much)
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison, yeah
I don't want to break these chains Poison, oh no
Runnin' deep inside my veins, Burnin' deep inside my veins
It's poison I don't want to break these chains


John sat at the bar nursing his Southern Comfort Old Fashioned, watching the nubile blonde woman dancing by herself next to the jukebox. He shifted in his seat, thankful that the darkness camouflaged his budding erection. She was so incredibly beautiful. Her long wavy hair ended just above her firm, round buttocks, drawing attention to it as she swayed in time with Alice Cooper's "Poison".

He unconsciously licked his lips as his eyes slowly travelled up her curvy body; from her long, shapely legs to her ample bosom, straining to pop out of her tight, low-cut black lace blouse. He couldn't tell for sure due to the distance, but by the way her breasts jiggled as she gyrated seductively, he was reasonably certain she was sans bra tonight.

Finishing his drink, he signaled the bartended for another, then casually made his way over to the jukebox, pulling a five dollar bill from his wallet as he walked.

The young woman smiled at John, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Buy me a drink, handsome?" she licked her ruby-red lips and winked at him.
"If I do, will you dance with me?"
"I'd love to."

Now that he was able to see her clearly, he was even more aroused. He was glad his blue jeans weren't as tight on him as her jeans were on her. He slid the five dollar bill into the slot in the front of the jukebox and then searched through the D's until he found the Def Leppard song he was looking for. After touching the button that would assure that his song would play next, he asked her what she was drinking.

"Surprise me."

He ordered her a Long Island Iced Tea and after handing it to her, "Two Steps Behind" began playing.

"May I have this dance?" He held his hand out to her and she placed her perfectly manicured hand in his. He tried to block out the image of her blood red fingernails scraping down his back, but failed. She pressed herself against him and he wrapped his arms around her, tightly. She felt so warm and smelled vaguely of vanilla. His erection felt as if it was straining to break free from his jeans. He suppressed a groan.

She must have felt it, for she tightened her grip around his neck and thrusted her pelvis into his, blatantly rubbing against him.

"Tease," he growled softly into her ear, her hair tickling his nose.
"No," she whispered back. "A tease starts something she won't finish. I always finish what I start." She slid her hands down his back and fondled his rear end, playfully.
"Are you always this forward with strange men?" John asked.
"No, only the ones I want."

They danced for nearly an hour; rubbing, touching, kissing. John ached for release. He knew it was crazy and even dangerous, but he'd never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted this one. He hadn't even asked her name, or she his. It had been nearly six months since Clara had left him, walking out after five years of living together, no explanation, no apolgies, just packed her things and disappeared. He had avoided women until tonight, not wanting to deal with the heartache and aggravation. But, now, his libido was beginning to get the best of him. He needed this woman and to hell with the consequences!

© Copyright 2008 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563913