*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572724-An-addition
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#572724 added March 10, 2008 at 3:17am
Restrictions: None
An addition!
Upon reading the post I just made... Manda told me I didn't even mention the most frustrating part of having the friend down.
The bastard left the door to our place OPEN and it was a miracle that our kitties didn't get out. Tigerboy can open the screen door. And if anyone knows... I know April knows... we would have beat his ass if they had of gotten out!
I was hot enough that he'd left the door wide open because he was so concerned with meeting the girl he hadn't even the consideration to double check the door before leaving. Then my mom asked if I'd seen TB since he's the one that has the biggest desire to get out. She asked what I'd do if I couldn't find him. My answer? "Kill him."
It is bad enough that Manda lost her purse (homemade) that day and all her birthday money she'd gotten from her father plus a little more. But, even worse when we figure that someone probably came in our place, saw the purse, knew it'd probably have money and took it real quick. People on our campus are a little too honest to have been that mean, really.

Ok... so... that was the breaking straw with him.
I did let him know about that, he did offer to replace the money, but in a way, that wasn't the point.
He asked Manda about it.
Here's a general rule about Manda... don't ask unless you want what she thinks. Don't ask and expect it to be uber nice. Expect it to be honest and to the point. Well, she told him and since then he's had her on block since.
We both were fed up with all of the things he said, what he did, and how he treated us.
I'm just amazed in a way, still. He acts like such an ass when there's a girl involved. Then he wants to make fun of one of my other friends. He's just like her, to a point. She won't come down when she's got someone, but at least when she is with someone, she still will actually act like a decent sane individual. Perhaps the difference of her being female and him being male, I'm not sure. I just know that it's funny considering he makes fun of her when they're actually a lot alike. I guess it's the things about himself that he doesn't like that he sees in her.


© Copyright 2008 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572724-An-addition