*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576919-April-Fools-Day
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#576919 added April 1, 2008 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
April Fools Day
Hmmm. What can be said about this day that hasn't already been said? Not much, I think. So, I won't even try. I don't like the word fool anyway. The little tricks and fun are okay, but I guess I'm getting too old. Maybe.

raeburk01 and I have made a pact to learn a memory verse each week and try to figure what God wants us to learn from it. We will take turns supplying the verse each week. She started out this venture, (it was her idea). Her scripture for this week is, John 12:46-47.
'I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in the darkness. As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.'

We stumble in the dark and may get hurt because we cannot see where to go or how to get there. Jesus is the light that shows us how to get to the place He wants us to be. If we live by His example, we won't have any doubt how to live.

In verse 47 Jesus says that He did not come to judge, but to save. That doesn't mean we won't be judged. God the Father is the judge. Jesus is the means by which we can escape a bad judgement. We have the choice to accept Jesus and His way of life, which ends with all three of the Trinity in heaven, or to not accept Jesus and we will not end up in Heaven.

I have found that letting Jesus be my guide is so easy.

© Copyright 2008 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576919-April-Fools-Day