*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576969
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#576969 added April 1, 2008 at 5:19pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 11: Worst Nightmare
“What?” asked Ashleigh. She threw the paper away and decided to take a walk around the house. She went down the long hall and came to a door that read, “Library.” She went in, it was empty and dusty. There was a large desk in the far right corner of the room. Slowly Ace made her way over to the desk. The desk was cluttered with papers. There were a pew picture frames; three to be exact. One was of a female adult, she had dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes, and she was standing next to a man. The man in the picture had jet black hair, and green. In the next picture there was a little girl, about 6 or 7 years old, she had blonde curly hair with green eyes. In the last picture it was all three of them together. “So they were a family,” whispered Ace, “A happy family.” “Yeah, we were happy, back then,” said a voice from the other side of the room. “Hi, sorry I didn’t know anyone was here,” said Ace. “No- I just got here,” said the little girl. “I didn’t hear you come in though,” said Ace. It was a VERY old house so every door and floorboard squeaked and creaked. “I don’t use doors, I just go though the walls it’s a lot quicker,” said the little girl. “You’re a ghost?” asked Ace. “Yeah- I’m Emily, don’t worry you don’t have to tell me your name, I already know it,” said Emily. “You do? Wait a second, Are you the one that placed the not on my dresser?” asked Ace. Emily nodded, not saying a word. “Well, what does it mean?” asked Ace. Emily didn’t look up, but she whispered under her breathe loud enough so that Ace could hear, “He killed my parents and me, He’s back again.” “Who is? What does he want?” asked Ace, confused. “Blood,” whispered Emily. “What? Why blood?” asked Ace. “He wants blood- He wants blood just as much as he did years ago when he killed my family,” said Emily. “So he’s a vampire,” said Ace. “I must go, you know to much. Don’t worry you’ll be safe he doesn’t want your blood,” said Emily. With that she disappeared. “No- Emily come back, who is he? Whose blood does he want?” Ace called out, but it was too late she didn’t hear her. Ace was confused someone killed her parents and her. Who would kill them?
She slowly walked back to her room, Jeff was sleeping so she was quiet. She went straight to sleep, since it had been a VERY long day.
In the morning Ace was awaken by Jeff’s screams. “What?!” exclaimed Ace jumping out of bed. “MY HAIR IS PINK!” screamed Jeff. “It’s fine you look good in pink. It brings out your eyes,” said Ace, trying not to laugh. “Shut up! This is a NIGHTMARE!” exclaimed Jeff. “Your worst nightmare?” asked Ace. “No,” said Jeff, now sitting on his bed. Ace walked over and sat next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. “My worst nightmare is losing you,” he finally said. He leaned in and kissed Ace slightly on her lips. Finally Jeff broke the kiss and asked, “Is Emily doing this? Is she making our nightmares come to life?” asked Jeff. Ace sat there in silence knowing the answer but refusing to say a word of it. She gripped her necklace tight. She knew her worst nightmare, and she knew her nightmare was going to hurt more then just her. She didn’t know when it would happen or who she was going to hurt but she knew it was coming.

© Copyright 2008 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576969