*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579940-The-truth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#579940 added April 17, 2008 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
The truth
April 17, 2008

I wish I could say my mood is better. But it's not...in a way it is worse. I know I need to refocus and all that...but I'm not able to right now.  Satan and I are in a battle-a battle I'm not capable of winning on my own.  Depression is not something I've ever been diagnosed with-and it's not extreme, but it is something I battle from time to time I believe. 

So, on that note, because no one wants to here the boohooing and the depth of my self-loathing today, I have a paper to write, regardless of the fact that I neither want to nor care. I recognize that I will care in a couple of weeks when the final grades come in if I drop below my A average because I didn't care.

Keep me in your prayers. God above is going to have to win this battle for me. I"m just not strong enough.

hugs
Vicky


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2008 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/579940-The-truth