*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599077-Day-2-Task-2-Spotlight-Acquaintance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455703
Contains Authors Spotlight Tasks
#599077 added July 29, 2008 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
Day 2, Task 2: Spotlight Acquaintance
Authors Spotlight Interview

Introduction for e-main to interviewees


Hi,
My handle is Prosperous Snow and I’m participating in Round 3 of Authors Spotlight. Day 2, Task 2 is get to know past and present spotlighters. I would like to get to know you by interviewing you through e-mail. Would you be willing to answer the following questions?
Thank you,
Snow

Interview Questions


1. Who is your favorite author?
2. What is your favorite holiday or holy day?
3. When is the best time of day to write?
4. Where is the one place on earth that you have never visited, but would like to visit?
5. Why do you like writing.com?
6. How do you overcome writers’ block?

Round One to interview


Rob G. ~Led by the Master
Of course I will be glad to answer the questions. If there are any more you want answers to feel free.
Rob
1. My favorite author will have to be two separate individuals. I have a classic favorite which happens to be Poe. I'm a poet, and for some reason, his writing is right up my alley. My second favorite is a contemporary African/American, Maya Angelou. She is one fantastic voice for poetry today.
2. My favorite holy day is Passover. I have written a poem that will tell you why if you want to take a look.

3. The best time of day to write depends on your situation. Many writers feel it's best to write first thing in the morning, or when you wake up to begin your day, for some that's late night if you work third shift you see. For me, my best time to write is all day long. When the inspiration strikes, I grab my pen and paper and I write. Whatever you do though, you need to make an appointment with yourself to sit down and write at the same time everyday. Then your appointment will become the best time to write.
4. I would have to say that place would be Israel. I would love to walk the ground where my Lord and Savior walked. I can think of no better place to visit, and no place I want to visit more.
5. I like WDC because of the people here most of all. We all have something that other people can learn from. I have learned much since I have been here, and I have taught much since I have been here. A web site that affords those types of opportunities can't be out done. WDC is simply the best web site for authors, readers, teachers and students of the art of writing.
6. I have named my muse. His name is Boo Boo. I guess you've seen Yogi Bear Cartoons? If so, you know where I got his name. My muse never makes boo boos, but I do. I'm in my 5th decade and I have learned by now that we own our mistakes, they belong to no-one else. Any way, I talk to my muse when I get writer's block. For some reason that always seems to help. I kind of think it's just that God is listening when I'm talking to my muse, but we have to give our muse credit now don't we?

Like I said, any more questions that you may have, feel free. I'll sign your guest book, but you have to afford me the same favor and sign mine.
God Bless,
Rob

§apph - One World #1448081
1 - There are too many to name just one. I guess I have 3 main favorites: James Patterson, Stephanie Meyer, and Eion Colfer.
2 - I'd go with....christmas because of the gifts and stuff. I'm not religious at all so it's definitely not for that reason. lol.
3 - Nighttime definitely.
4 - Stonehenge
5 - Because it's like a 2nd home and I have so many people that i can talk to or ask advice from that I could never even ask my parents or friends.
6 - I just write, I guess. I haven't overcome a bout of it that's been running for a month or more...but I've been too busy to try.


Round Two to Interview


POETDONTKNOWIT
Ms. Racing Fan sponsors Pat

Round Three to Interview


croaton
> Greetings Prosperous Snow,
Thank you for asking.
My favorite author is Asimov
My favorite holiday is Christmas
I write late at night.
Afghanistan
Its’s a hobby.
By entering a challenging contest
I hope this helps you.
I have a request for you. Would you mind E-mailing me answering the same questions you asked me? I’m a member of round three as well.
Best wishes Croaton (Larry)

Lesa Yue
Lesa Yue
Hello there. thanks for choosing me to interview. i would be happy to answer your questions.
1. Who is your favorite author? - It's a tie between Stephanie Meyer, J.K. Rowlling and Christopher Paolini
2. What is your favorite holiday or holy day? - Either Christmas or my birthday
3. When is the best time of day to write? - Whenever the inspirations hits you, and you have access to something to write with, and on.
4. Where is the one place on earth that you have never visited, but would like to visit? - Japan!
5. Why do you like writing.com? - Because it offer so many things to do for everyone.
6. How do you overcome writers’ block? - I don't. It's my one weakness.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599077-Day-2-Task-2-Spotlight-Acquaintance