*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599479-Day-4-Task-1-God-or-Science
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455703
Contains Authors Spotlight Tasks
#599479 added July 31, 2008 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Day 4, Task 1: God or Science?
God or science? Why does it have to be either or? Why cannot it be both? Humanity is a dual natured creature. Human beings have physical bodies, which are a part of the material or physical creation and souls that are spiritual. When we attempt to separate one part of the human being from the other, we end up with a fractured being.

Science and God, symbolize the two aspects of the human reality. Science represents the physical aspect of human nature and God the spiritual. While we often refer to God as if we are talking about a physical being, God or the Divine Essence is spiritual.

The concept of God as a physical being comes from humanity’s past, humanity’s childhood. However, the human race is maturing; humanity today is passing from its teenage years into its young adulthood and maturity. It is time for a new concept of God, a concept that accepts the physical or material laws, which science discovers, and the spiritual laws represented and revealed by God.

Consider that when the Divine Essence brought physical/material creation into being, however it occurred, certain laws governing the material world came into existence. These laws, such as gravity, govern the way the material world progresses and its components come into existence. Both God and science are necessary for human existence and progress because both represent and explain a different part of the human duality.

Without science, the laws of material creation are mysteries, waiting for discovery. Without God, the human soul or spirit would wither like grapes on the vine during a drought. Humanity needs both to be a whole and healthy creature and to achieve its full potential.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599479-Day-4-Task-1-God-or-Science