*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599481-Day-4-Task-2-Global-religious-rally-announced
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455703
Contains Authors Spotlight Tasks
#599481 added July 31, 2008 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
Day 4, Task 2: Global religious rally announced
The organization “Living by the Golden Rule” announced a global religious rally to begin on World Religion Day, January 16, 2010, and last nine days. This rally will bring together the leaders and adherents of all the world’s major and minor religions to the host city Haifa, Israel in 2010.

Living by the Golden Rule, claims The Golden rule itself proves the basic oneness of all religions. Each religion has a version of the Golden Rule, which in its simples form states, “Give your fellow human beings the respect you wish them to give you”.

In 2001, Living by the Golden Rule began as a grass roots effort of nine dedicated individuals, who wanted to stem the growing tide of terrorism and fear. These individuals, all recipients of this year’s Nobel Peace prize, set up small several small groups in the United States. These groups, now totally millions, spread like wild fire across the world. Today every major city on Earth claims, at least, one Living by the Golden Rule group.

In conjunction with this rally, Living by the Golden Rule is sponsoring an Arts and Essay contest. The organization requests, artist and writers from across the world to submit their creative effects, which express some aspect of the Golden Rule. The deadline for this contest is January 16. 2009. For more information on this contest, please go to the organization’s web page “goldenruleliving.org”.
© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/599481-Day-4-Task-2-Global-religious-rally-announced