*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602277-The-Latest
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#602277 added August 16, 2008 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
The Latest
         Hello again, all! The last 48 hours or so have been more painful than in the recent past, but I also discovered that Kenzie and I seem to be much better off than some of those with Fibro.
         The last couple days, I've had more first-hand experience with what Kenzie means about "hurting all over". My elbows, my legs, my left sacroilliac joint, and my right shoulder have all been hurting at the same time. The left sacroilliac joint would be worse when I first got up, backing off over the first few hours of each day, then all of them would hurt about equally.
         And one day last week, I found out from a coworker that another coworker has fibro too. Karen was going to put me in touch with the other lady that has it, but when she tried to contact her, she found out that Nisha has been off work for two weeks, and will be off for at least one more, because her fibro is acting up so badly. Ouch. Hearing that tells me that despite our pains, Kenzie and I aren't doing so badly. Praise the Lord!

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602277-The-Latest