*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603388
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#603388 added May 15, 2018 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Shilah
Princess Shilah lives in England in the 1600's. She dresses up in men's clothing and she only wears dresses for the balls that the King and Queen give. She is five feet three and a blonde. She is very pretty and is in no hurry to marry anyone. She is sixteen years of age. This is Princess Shilah's story.

Princes Shilah carries bows and arrows and a sword with her at all times. She dresses like a man and has a blue and white falcon named Persona with her at all times. She has three brothers: Sidney, Leonardo and Ramus. They are all older then her and Sidney is in line for the throne. Derek, her cousin hangs out with her at times. He is her father's nephew and Derek's father Prince Jeremy died of an illness years ago and lives at the castle. Derek loves Shilah but knows he can't marry his cousin. Shilah is fond of him but no man has captured her heart. She shoots arrows at lily pads and trees and one time she scared a frog who was sitting on a lily pad. She giggled as the frog croaked at her. Once Derek kissed her and Persona almost attacked him and Shilah threatened to shoot Derek with her bow and arrow and he promised never to do it again. Once he told her he loved her and she she told him that she loved him, too and made a joke about a dragon flying in the sky. Derek treated Shilah like a friend after that and Persona had tried to attack him over the kiss he had given Shilah. Shilah was better with a sword then her brothers and the knights.She was also better then Derek with a sword and shooting bows and arrows. She was like a man but when dresesd up like a Princess at the balls, she was a Princess and a woman in every sense of the word.

One day, Shilah came across a man in the woods on bended knee with a deer that had been shot in the leg with an arrow. She pulled out her bow and arrow and threatened to harm the man. The man was handsome with dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

"I am Lord Fenrose Bryon Stephenson, Earl of Primrose. I didn't harm this deer. I found him this way. I am putting healing ointment on his injured leg. I have never harmed an animal or anyone. Please don't take my life. Break my heart but don't injure me any where else."

The man had no weapons on him. She noticed that he was handsome and trying to help the deer. "I am Princess Shilah. I believe you. Oh! About your titles, can I just call you Bryon?"

"Oh, Dear Lady, you can call me anything your heart desires." He bowed and kissed her hand.

Shilah laughed. "Let me help you with the deer, Bryon."

Shilah and Bryon helped the deer and the deer got up and left to go back to his family. Shilah and Bryon rode their horses in the woods and he could ride faster then her. Bryon told her that his family were staying at the castle for the ball. Shilah's dance card was filled. She wanted to dance with Lord Bryon at all the dances.

Shilah and Bryon got back to the castle and her mother Queen Aria was surprised that her daughter that her daughter changed into her gown for the ball so early. She realized her daughter was trying to impress Lord Fenrose. She and her husband King Eugene approved of the young Earl.

Shilah danced with Lord Bryon all night but she had to dance with some of the knights. They had always treated her well. Derek was falling for a young lady in waiting named Lara and she was falling in love with him as well. After three days and nights of the ball, Lord Fenrose Bryon asked Shilah to marry him and she accepted. Derek was getting married to Lara as well. Shilah and Derek were happy for each other. Persona was at the wedding and he sampled the cake and food before the guests but no one seemed to mind. Princess Shilah became an Earl's wife but she was still a Princess. She didn't use her sword and bow and arrow because she was busy being a mother a couple of years later. Shilah still rode her horse with her Prince in the woods. Shilah dressed like a Princess all the time now. She was happy.
Beautiful Royal Wedding couple and coach image by best friend Angel.


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/603388