*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605401-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Book · Young Adult · #1470134
A young adult Vampire novel in progress.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#605401 added September 4, 2008 at 12:36pm
Restrictions: None
Prologue
Hello, my name is Hope.  I’m writing this account of the last couple of months so that you know the truth.  It’s not just a myth or a creepy story told at camp.  They are out there.  Vampires.  I know you are rolling your eyes right now, thinking, ya right and so is the Easter Bunny.  I would have said the same thing not long ago.  But now I know the truth.  They are out there, I should know, I’m one of them.

They aren’t all bad.  Most of them are gross blood sucking leaches, but not all of them.  Not me (well except for the blood sucking part, sorry).  There is a small group of rebel vamp kids that I am a part of; we call ourselves Knight’s Children.  We truly care about humans; actually we are risking our lives to save them.  But if we should fail, if we don’t survive. . . I trust that this record will find someone that can stop them.  This is very important:  they must be stopped. 

You are probably now thinking that I’m some disturbed kid with an overactive imagination.  That’s okay, soon you’ll understand (or you’ll wind up thinking that I’m even crazier than you thought by the time you finish this story).  I will tell you about how I came to be more than human and even more than a vampire.

My story begins when my name was Audrey and I was a normal teenage girl.  When my biggest problems where that everyone thought I was an Ice Princess at school, and having a crush on a guy that didn’t even know I existed.  It’s hard to believe that it was only a couple of months ago.
© Copyright 2008 Kaysha Kastle (UN: wintertempest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaysha Kastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605401-Prologue