*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605900
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#605900 added September 7, 2008 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
25th Wedding Anniversary, Nephew's Wedding
My husband Ray and I had our 25th Wedding Anniversary two weeks ago. He took my mother and to Frankenmuth, Michigan five weeks ago. I loved going to the Christmas Store there. It is called Bronners and it is huge. I always find ornaments and Christmas items I like. I do buy Christmas items and snowbabies. This year, I got a Snowbabies and Tinkerbell and Snowbabies musical carousel. We ate at our favorite restaurant Zanders and had chicken dinners all you can eat.

My husband bought me 12 red roses and a porcelain Thomas Kincaid tea pot. I hugged him and cried. We have been through a house fire, minor illnesses, family deaths and ups and downs but we made it. We hope for another 25 years.

Ray and I went to his nephew's Wedding and it was a three and a half hour drive. The Wedding was in a Girl Scout Cabin with other buildings next to the Wabash River in a park. The bride Mikki was beautiful in a white strapless dress. The groom David and his party wore their Air Force uniforms. The bridesmaids wore light green dresses and thongs! I was shocked! What ever happened to sandals, heels or nice flats? I hate thongs. They are tacky. The Wedding was beautiful, though. They played the song Micky when they walked out as husband and wife. That was cute. David's brother was Best Man and Ring Bearer. The Ring Bearer's parents couldn't make it. Bobby wore a gangster's hat and made everyone smile. He and David were so onry as little boys. Bobby also was tossed the bridal bouquet because his girlfriend couldn't be there. Mikki danced with her father to the song Butterfly Kisses. That was heart touching. Everyone kept tapping their glasses with spoons and the newly married couple kept kissing. That was sweet. I hugged the bride before we left. It was a nice Wedding. I wish the bride and groom all the best. I hope I will be around their 25th.

** Image ID #849623 Unavailable **
** Image ID #849811 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2008 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/605900