*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608943-criminal
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#608943 added September 23, 2008 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
criminal
It's always weird when an ex-coworker commits a felony.... *Shock*

Last we heard, he split up with his girlfriend and couldn't be found. His ex-girlfriend (who also works at the store) informed us that he wouldn't be back to work. Then we saw this in the newspaper today:

SOUTH TAMAQUA — West Penn Township police have issued an arrest warrant for a 23-year-old man who tried to hold up Fegley’s Store on Route 309 on Sunday morning.

Patrolman Melissa Johnson said John -------- was identified after he left his driver’s license on the counter of the store during the 7 a.m. incident.

--------- entered the store, put his license on the counter and asked the clerk for a pack of cigarettes. After being told how much the cigarettes were, Johnson said the man pulled a knife and said “give me the money.”

The clerk told ---------- that she could not open the register without making a sale and --------- said “forget it” and exited the store, leaving his identification behind.

Johnson said ----------'s identification indicates he is from the Danville, but it is believed he no longer lives there.

Anyone with information on the man’s whereabouts is asked to call West Penn Township police at 386-1100.


(I've heard that he was arrested and that his mother paid his bail, so the cops aren't looking for him anymore.)


Is attempted armed robbery a felony? I feel so bad for him! There's a good chance he's ruined his life from this incident. It'll be difficult to get a new job and to be taken seriously by many people.

The part about leaving his ID behind is believable to all of us who know him, but trying to rob a convenience store? That's shocking! *Shock*

They hired a new girl already to replace him. Let's hope no one else quits!


© Copyright 2008 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/608943-criminal