*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611845
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #1482657
When I met him, I promised to help him get his kingdom back from the werewolves.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#611845 added October 8, 2008 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
Prologue
         Hello, my name is Devon. I have a friend named October Richards. He grew up in the realm of Bloodfire, where his parents were king and queen. He was prince. At the time of his birth, the kingdom, his kingdom, was at war with the werewolves. He had to be saved, so his parents -Destiny and Edgar Richards- threw him into the portal of great shade.
         Where he ended up, was in New Paltz, New York. A family called the Marleau’s found him and raised him. He grew up pretty fast, his birthday is August 1st, 1994. He then met me at the age of 11, when I was 10, I know the Marleau’s well.
         As he grew to the age of 13, his magic came and he had to do what he had to do. he loved the Marleau’s and became my best friend even though I live a few hours away, but he had to.
         He had to use his magic to make the Marleau’s forget him, so he could live in secrecy, except from me. The date was August 1st, 2008, when he turned 14. So he did it when the Marleau’s were asleep. He than ran out of the house and cried, the next morning he left on a train to Saranac Lake.
         Why did he have to leave the Marleau’s, you ask. Because October Richards was a Vampire.
© Copyright 2008 Spencer (UN: devstar13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spencer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611845