*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611846
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #1482657
When I met him, I promised to help him get his kingdom back from the werewolves.
#611846 added October 8, 2008 at 6:57pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
         As the morning sun flashed in my window, I awoke from my dream, now I would have to wait a few hours until I saw October again. He had been living in a shed in Lake Placid for a year now. I couldn't go see him because when I would open the door, the sunlight would pour in causing him to be melt like acid, skin layer by skin layer. So I saw him in my dreams.
         In the dreams we would talk, and socialize, and share what we did on that day(of course he would say that he sat in his shed all day staring at the wall), and oh yeah, fight.  We would fight werewolves, and we still do.
         Once we saw the portal of great shade appear, it was far and we couldn't get to it in time, but I swear I could hear Destiny calling October, he couldnt hear it though.
         I’ve also been to his shed before, every full moon I go there, and we plan a way to fight off the werewolves, because every full moon, the wolves come into the real world and try to snack off citizen’s of Lake Placid and Saranac Lake. The portal from the dream realm and our world’s entrance is at Pisgah mountain. That’s where we go to fight them off.
         Now about me, I live in Saranac(Lake) and have a dog named Chewy, my mom’s name is Shannon. I have black hair, the opposite color of October’s. I am pretty tall, actually an inch taller than October even though he is older than me.
         October has white hair and dark green eyes. He usually wears his cloak, like me. It is black with buttons for closing, and a hood.
         When I got out of bed, I heard something. It sounded like screaming. I looked out side and saw hell.
         Teenagers again. I was one to, but not 15 or 16 like them. They always yelled around and tried to scare little kids, and they all most likely smoked.
         “Go away”, I yelled.
         “Make us”, they replied solemnly.
         “Oh Chewy!” “Ahhh!”
         Chewy was my white Somoyid. He didn't hurt anything, but they didn't know that. He would bark really loudly even though he just wanted to have fun.
         They scrammed pretty quickly.
         I then went downstairs to have breakfast. I was in the mood for scrambled eggs, and I got what I wanted today. I said good morning to my mom and ate.
         My father had died when I was 6, now I am 13. He was a good dad, and I still miss him today. My hair was almost the same style as his used to be. Mine used to be really dirty blond but I died it black.
         “Did you sleep good”, my mom asked. “Ya, I guess, how about you?” “Oh, I kept hearing those teenagers that you will hopefully won’t be like all night.” “ I will try to be like them and smoke”, I replied with sarcasm in my voice.
         My mom and dad had never smoked in their lives, ever. I hadn’t either and hopefully wouldn’t ever smoke. October didn't either, in fact, he had never heard of a cigarette in his life until I told him about them and he had seen people around with them in their mouths.
         Today was June 23, 2009. It was a Monday. We had the day off from school. Which I was very glad about.
         I ate breakfast happily and then went upstairs to play video games.
         When I got upstairs I could really see the sun gleaming through the window like destiny saying good morning to me. Sorry that sounded weird, I like poetry. But I am more into plays.

         Anyway, I played Video games for an hour or 2.
         When I was done I read.

****************************************************************************

         Now it was night time. I quickly dozed off to sleep and entered the marvelous dream realm.
© Copyright 2008 Spencer (UN: devstar13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spencer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611846