*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614968
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ily-xx
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1489252
This is all the Forever Wild stories in one.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#614968 added October 29, 2008 at 12:55am
Restrictions: None
Prolouge

*Heart**edward*and*bella**Heart*
I was always a bit of a reject in high school. No one wanted to be my friend. One girl tried to explain why no one liked me, but it was just so stupid that I didn't bother listening. Well, at least, that was until they came.
There was three of them, two boys and a girl. And there was something not quite right about them. Everything was so perfect about them, it was like they were using magic or something. What a surprise I got when I found out the new kids really did have magic. They were mages.
It all started when the younger guy, Jasper, took an intrest in me. He stopped me after class one day and asked if I'd like to have lunch with him. I leaped on the chance at finally making friends.
I walked beside my future boyfriend nervously, unsure if they would reject me like everyone else or not.
But they welcomed me with open arms. I'd found a place where I belonged at long last. Jasper was my closest friend out of the three, and I should of expected that we would become more than just friends.
I had been at Jasper's place, sitting with Jas in his backyard. He tricked me into chasing him, and we ended up closer than we'd ever been before. Looking back on that day, which would probably be one of the best of my life, I think Jasper used his magic to get us in that position.
Anyway, he leant down and kissed me full n the mouth, softly at first, but the kiss deepened as it lengthened.
When we stopped, Jasper stepped away.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he said. I closed the gap between us and trailed my fingers across his chest.
"It's alright," I told him. "I kind of enjoyed it, anyway."
"Then you won't mind if I do it again." Jas pressed his lips to mine again, just like he'd said. That day was the beginning of forever.
© Copyright 2008 ily-xx (UN: evilmornir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ily-xx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614968