*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617732-New-Listing-Layouts
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#617732 added November 10, 2008 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
New Listing Layouts...
Greets,

We've updated the item listing pages with 3 new formats.

The Square format lists 3 items on a row, with basic information about each item. Mousing over the item opens more details. On the "Images" item listing, this format shows a thumbnail of the image... and on the "Photo Albums" item listing, the square format shows a thumbnail of the most recently added photo.

The List format shows one item per row with just the basic information. Mousing over the item opens more details.

The Details format is most like our original listings. It shows one item per row with all of that item's detailed information.

The new default listing format is the Square type. You can change your default listing format by clicking the format of your choosing next to the "Display Types" text found above the listing area.

~~SM

© Copyright 2008 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617732-New-Listing-Layouts