*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629555-Back-homeFamily-Fun-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1497286
My blog and random ramblings...
#629555 added January 14, 2009 at 1:16am
Restrictions: None
Back "home"/Family Fun Part 3
Well, we made it back to the States mostly intact. My parents' divorce is finalized and my dad has moved into an apartment in the city, so he's closer to work....and my apartment....My brothers are dealing with it pretty well for the most part. Except Peter, the angry one, and the one who is leaving for the Marine Corps in about 26 days. *Shock* Apparently, his friends have all grown tired of the constant state of anger that follows him around and nobody wants to make plans with him anymore. So he's spending more time at home in a bad mood which is dangerous to everyone's health. Luckily for me, I'm not around the house so much. I'm trying to stay busy packing again, working and some last-minute fundraising stuff that my boss is helping me with for my excursion to Africa.

Anyway, I know I only have to deal with the snow for a couple weeks, but seriously, this is rediculous!!! I get off the plane from Los Angeles into Chicago and there's 8 freakin' inches!!! The next day, we got about another 3-4 and then a bit of a break. Now they're calling for another 5 inches tonight!!!! And on top of that, its freakin' cold man!!! And its only supposed to get colder for the next 3 days. Its like mother nature knew I was skipping out on wintery weather this year and has crammed it all into the few weeks that I'm spending in Chicago. *Angry*

Let's try to end with an upbeat topic. Umm.....WORK!!! I love my job!!! I've missed working (we're now into the basketball season and while I don't much like watching college/professional basketball, I do enjoy coaching) and I have a few weeks in which I get to meet some new kids to our program, reconnect with kids that I've coached in previous seasons and talk with a lot of the parents about being back from Australia and looking forward to Egypt.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

© Copyright 2009 'Rav - Overflooding... (UN: aravan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
'Rav - Overflooding... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629555-Back-homeFamily-Fun-Part-3