*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632217-Work-Home-Blah-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1497286
My blog and random ramblings...
#632217 added January 26, 2009 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Work, Home, Blah II
Alright, well I just spent the whole day working. Yay for Mondays. I mean, hold on a tick, BOO for Mondays!!! There we go. That's more like it. Mondays means PJ's day off and more kindergarten games. Gar. And team pictures were today. Double gar. I hate those days. They take so long and the kids don't know what they're doing....grrrrr. Since its PJ's day off every Monday, I'm on all day in the office with just my boss and then all night with Kindergarten games and then some older level (really just 3rd/4th/5th grade). The trade-off is that I get to pull 2 days off a week. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But since I'm always working anyway, people get me to sub for them those days just about every week. Which means that my only day off is Sunday. But since we had makeups yesterday, I now work every day this week. Wonderful. *Angry* The tradeoff for that is, of course, a massive paycheck due by the end of this week. *Cool*

Anyway, I got back home about half an hour ago (9:00 Chicago time) and was left a cold dinner and ALL the dishes that my brothers were too busy to wash. UGH! Not cool. The good news is that I'm heading back to my apartment tomorrow night and won't have to deal with this family crap.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I gave my boss' dog a new nickname today. The dog's name is Caramel because of his color. I call him Roadblock though. I swear, the dumb dog knows exactly when I'm carrying something heavy around the house/office and knows exactly where I'm going to go. So what does he do? Gets right in my way. I walked up the stairs with a big bin and the stairs are loaded with fundraising crap for a fundraiser that my boss throws every year...more coming on THAT little event later....and was lying down in the only open space on the landing. A slight nudge with my shoe there and the dog looks up at me but doesn't move. I put the bin down and the dog goes up the stairs....good thing, right? NOPE. He stands there looking at me from the hallway, but in such a position that I can't get around him. GRRRR. Dumb dog. I did make it outside though and called the dog Roadblock. He immediately came up to me with his tail wagging just like he does when you call him Caramel. Pretty sure I'm going to have some explaining to do to my boss...*Rolleyes*

© Copyright 2009 'Rav - Overflooding... (UN: aravan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
'Rav - Overflooding... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632217-Work-Home-Blah-II