*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635455-Day---10--Keep-the-Passion-Alive-Cake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1524492
For Valentine's Day, I will play along with "A Dozen Roses Contest"
#635455 added February 12, 2009 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
Day - 10 Keep the Passion Alive Cake
Let's put all the love symbols to good use!

For Day 10, write a recipe for Love. Include an ingredient list, preparations and how to cook/bake it, and how is it supposed to be digested. Any other details will be awesome! Have fun!


*Note5**Note4**Note1**Note2**Note3**Note4**Note5**Note1**Note5**Note2**Note5**Note3*



Keep The Passion Alive Cake



Cake: [Don’t buy a mix off the shelf! Gather these simple ingredients and make it your own]

Ingredients:

Shared passion
Friendship
Mutual respect
Common goals
Sense of Humor
Curiosity
Willingness to evolve


1. Gather abundant portions of each ingredient and mix them in a lifetime using a sturdy spoon of Love. Leave some lumps to keep things interesting.

2. Pour the batter in two round pans so that have no beginning and no end.

3. Put them in a hot oven and watch them rise.

4. When they are solid and they spring back when someone taps their surface, it’ll be safe to take them out of their molds.



Icing:

More passion
Sense of adventure
Inhibition
Willingness to try new things
Massage oils/ candle light/ bubble baths
Toys

1. Sprinkle ample amounts of these ingredients together in proportions adjusted to taste.

2. Place the first foundation cake and pour half of the icing on top.

3. Layer the second cake on top of the first. Pour the rest of the icing on that. Let it cover the cake and ooze down the sides. Don’t worry if it gets messy! That’s the fun of it!




*Exclaim* This cake should be prepared over and over again. The amounts of each ingredient may change as you experiment with different versions, but eventually you will find a recipe that tantalizes the appetite and tingles the tongue. Enjoy it often – always have your cake and eat it too.

*Exclaim* This is one dessert that is guaranteed to NOT make you fat! In fact, I attest to the claim that this cake, if eaten often every week, will make you one of the healthiest people alive!





Glittery sig

*Note2**Note3**Note4**Note5**Note1**Note2**Note3**Note4**Note5**Note1*

*Right* Looking for a new sig or contest banner? Click here! *Left*
"Invalid Item


Visit me at:
*Star*http://www.inkspot.com/authors/heftynicki
*Star*

© Copyright 2009 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635455-Day---10--Keep-the-Passion-Alive-Cake