*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639075-whats-the-big-deal
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#639075 added March 6, 2009 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
what's the big deal?
I'm headed off to work soon, but I just realized I didn't talk about yesterday's trip to the dentist yet.

The root canal was nothing. Do people not like them because of the (rumored) pain? or is it the price? It was so quick & pretty painless.

I did feel a little pain when they started drilling, but they stopped and were able to "shut off" the nerve from the outside... Don't ask me how, I didn't ask the dentist. He said if I would have waited longer, they wouldn't have been able to do that and they'd have had to drill into the tooth and shut it off from the inside, which can be really painful. So if you need a root canal, get it right away!

It was just like getting a filling, which they also did to the tooth next to the one getting the root canal. I think they said they can have me finished in 4 trips. Next on is St. Patrick's Day. I think I'll try it without anxiety meds next time.

My tooth is sore today, though... I don't know if that's normal. They said I'd feel soreness in my jaw and gums (I have a very strong ibuprofen to take care of that), but the actual tooth is hurting when I press down on it or if I accidentally bite down on that side. I'm not sure I'm supposed to be able to feel anything there... I'll have to ask them about it. They said they'd call me today to check on me, but I'm working 9:45 to 2:15 today.

Another damn selling session today, crab sandwiches for Lent. I hope customers are nicer this time... Except that when we were selling these sandwiches on Ash Wednesday, they were $1. Now they're 2 for $3. Let's hope no one remembers... *Laugh*

Happy Friday! *Smile*

© Copyright 2009 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639075-whats-the-big-deal