*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640814
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1523653
Story of a vampire prince and how his life is playing out differently than anyone planned
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#640814 added March 17, 2009 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4.5: The Miracle Birth
The screams from the birthing chamber were louder than they had ever been for her other children. When at least the screams subsided they heard the frail small wail of a newborn baby. The entire family rushed in to see the new bundle and were greeted by there mother and father the King and Queen of their kingdom. They looked to the small crib beside her bed and walked over quietly and looked in at the newborn boy laying there almost asleep. Then suddenly he woke up and began to cry weakly and small black tears began to flow down his cheeks. The family was in shock for a young child in their vampire family had never cried black tears. He cried himself to sleep as the family looked on in shock. He was a gorgeous little boy with no teeth but soon he would begin to teeth and then he would feed like normal vampires of the royal family. From a bottle or goblet filled with animal blood for there were no humans for them to feed from.


The Queen Zosime wanted to hold her new son and reached for him, as he was handed to her she adjusted her blankets, then she looked at his small face now at peace and wiped his cheeks and whispered, "He is born. The first male vampire of our family in centuries to cry black tears."


He was a unique child. He would always be small and frail but very smart and handsome. Everyone loved him because he could always make them smile. As he grew the family grew worried for he rarely ate. And he was always actively running. He got so fast even a full grown vampire man could not catch him when he ran his top speeds. At the age of 11 he looked to only be about 7. He was a sweet and caring boy. And everyone had noticed him watching other boys, but everyone was ordered to not mention it for he had to acknowledge it first.


By the time he was 6 he was intent on archery and swordplay. He was always sharpening daggers or his swords or his brothers swords. Everyone knew he would bring peace to the kingdom. He was a boy gifted with the speech to calm even the most angry person. He at the age of 12 had convinced a whole army to go back to there homes without harming others.


His brothers adored him and his sisters treated him as their favored pet. He was the center of attention even when new babies came along. He liked to plkay games with his new little siblings and was always making them happy. He was the only one able to get them to stop crying. And he had the incredible gift of healing with no training. He spoke his own language softly and the wounds or sickness was gone.


He was referred to as the Miracle Birth all over the kingdom. But he seemed oblivious to it all. And was happy with his family.


Αλεξανδρος
© Copyright 2009 Αλεξ (UN: irishfire986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Αλεξ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640814