*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646598
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#646598 added April 23, 2009 at 5:05pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Juliet Part 2
Juliet snuck out the secret passages of the castle and Gavin was there to meet her in the garden. They hugged and kissed. Gavin told her how beautiful she was and Juliet told him that he was so handsome as they kissed some more. Juliet was wearing a beautiful lavender dress and they rode her favorite horse Porthos, the beautiful black stallion that Juliet got when she was six years. Porthos had been a colt then. Juliet was now sixteen and Gavin was sixteen as well.

Juliet asked Gavin about his parents.

Gavin was embarrassed. He sighed. "My mother is a bar maid and my father is a knight in your King's Army. Please don't tell your father. My mother married that brutal pirate Captain Black Scar. He abused my mother and me but he is always out to sea. I hope he never comes back. Your father would probably put me in the dungeon if he knew."

Juliet was shocked. "Gavin, I am so sorry. I won't tell father. You said a knight was your real father. Which knight is it?"

Gavin sighed again. "Devoe Rielly. He knows that I am his son. Your father the King had Dad marry Stephanie, one of the ladies in waiting. Stephanie knew. I loved her like a mother. I was sad when she died."

Juliet nodded her head. "I like Devoe. He is father's best knight. You do look like him but you are more handsome"

It was way past midnight and Juliet kissed Gavin good bye and went back to her room. They promised to meet tomorrow night.

The next day King Nicholas sent for Lord Garrett and asked him questions about Gavin. Lord Garrett didn't tell the King that the pirate Black Scar was Gavin's step father but he did tell him about the knight Devoe being Gavin's real father.

"Why didn't Devoe didn't tell me?"

"Sir, your highness, you had Devoe marry Stephanie and Devoe was embarrassed about Rosalie. Devoe still loves Rosalie, your highness. I hope you will give Gavin a chance. He is trying to learn the ship building business and he will succeed. Juliet doesn't have to marry someone of high society if I may speak out of line."

The King was a nice King. He had a good heart and Garrett and Devoe were two of the most respectable men that he knew and cared about. "Garrett, I am not an ogre. I love my daughter and my wife. The young man Gavin is so young. I feel he is too young for my daughter. I will let him see Juliet. You and Gavin come to the castle for dinner tonight."

"We will, your highness."

Juliet was excited about Gavin coming over to the castle for supper. She could hardly wait.

That night Garrett and Gavin came for supper. Gavin bought flowers for Juliet and he shook the King's hand.

King Nicholas asked Gavin how he liked the ship building business.

"I love it, Sir. Garrett is the best man in the business and I have learned a lot."

King Nicholas talked to Garrett and asked Gavin questions about the ship building business and Juliet just smiled and was happy.

Just then there was screaming in the castle and one of the maids yelled: "Pirates! Oh me God! It be Captain Black Scar!"
** Image ID #1455760 Unavailable **
Beautiful Poser of Mary Boleyn by best friend Angel.

.






© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646598