*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646605
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#646605 added August 18, 2011 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Juliet Part 3
Gavin grabbed Juliet and took her to her room. He kissed her and told her to stay put.
Gavin ran into Black Scar and he punched Black Scar and Black Scar tried to run him through with a sword. Devoe came up behind Black Scar and they were fighting. Gavin took one of the swords off the wall and Black Scar ran downstairs and he went after him Nicholas and stabbed his leg. Garrett tried to stab Black Scar with a fork but he missed. Gavin came up behind Black Scar and ran him through with a sword.

"This is for Mom and me! All those times you abused us! No more! You will never rob another ship or hurt another human."

Black Scar laughed. "My, my the little bastard becomes a man!" Gavin stabbed him again. All the hurt and anger he had endured as a kid. Revenge was so sweet. The other pirates left the maids alone and they left when they realized their captain was dead.

Devoe ran into the room. King Nicholas. Gavin, is everyone alright?"

King Nicholas coughed. "Devoe, your son Gavin saved the day."

Devoe was stunned. "You know, Sir?"

"Yes, I know. It is alright."

"Garrett, Devoe, Dad put the King on the big couch. I have to dress his leg. Dad, go get Juliet out of her room."

Garrett and Devoe put King Nicholas on the couch and his wife Queen Constance held the King's hand and Nicholas told her that he would be alright.

Gavin cleaned up the King's wound and took a hot poker to disinfect the wound. The King screamed out in pain. "Gavin, what was with you and Black Scar?"

"He was my step father. He beat me and my mother all the time when he wasn't at sea. I hated him, Sir. I hated to kill him but I didn't have a choice."

"No son, you didn't. You saved us and I will be eternally grateful. You can have what ever you want. What would you like?"

Just the Juliet came up to Gavin as he embraced her and kissed her. "I want Princess Juliet. I just met her but I love her. She is all I want."

"I love him, father. Please let me have him."

King Nicholas laughed. "Juliet, it is just like when you were a little girl and wanted Porthos. Your wish is granted. You may marry but wait a few weeks. We have a Wedding to plan!" King Nicholas hugged Constance and his daughter and hugged Gavin.

Rosalie was offered a job in the kitchen and she married Devoe. Princess Juliet and Gavin married and lived at the castle. They had three children, two boys and a girl. Garrett found a wife, one of the ladies in waiting. Life was good at the castle. Princess Juliet and Gavin lived happily ever after.

** Image ID #1455760 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1278028 Unavailable **








© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646605