*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648835-Wow-where-has-the-time-gone
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#648835 added May 8, 2009 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Wow, where has the time gone?
It's been a busy week. Writing wise, I'm been working hard on my edits for my WIP, "The Hungarian," a paranormal romance and I'm about 1/2 done. I'm very pleased with the edits and as soon as I'm done I'll be ready to query. However, Jillian Hunter's Boscastle series has been a distraction. I've really become engrossed with it. It's a romance series, but I'm impressed with Hunter's writing. I picked up "The Wicked Games of a Gentleman" on a lark and I was hooked. Over the course of the next couple of blog entries, I'll share my Product Reviews on the series. Here's my 1st one to share:

ASIN: 0345487613
ID #109969
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: StephBee - House Targaryen
Review Rated: 13+
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 0.96


I've also just finished putting together my next Angel Army Newsletter and my Official Newsletter. My official newsletter has some good stuff. If you get a chance, check out BookEnds Literary Agency & Blog online. The agents there are Jessica Faust, Jacky Sach, and Kim Lionetti and their blog is a great tool for aspiring writers who are looking to query. Just the other day Jessica lamented that one author sent her a query on a project over 20 times from 20 different emails, after she passed on it. Poor thing! What amazes me is how ignorant some people can be when they are querying. That ignorance, laced with a touch of arrogance will never get them an agent.

As usual, we've been busy at the house. I'm looking into gymnastics programs for Joe to help channel his enegry. I'm trying to listen to Breaking Dawn on Audio book on my way to work, but it's been hard because while I think the reader embodies, Bella, the tone tends to grate on my nerves and I can only listen in doses.

I'm also a little disappointed to hear Manny Ramierz was taking HcG, a female hormone that stimulates the natural production of testorone in the male body. You take after you come off steriods. Steriods STOPS the natural production of testosterone in the male body so when you come off, you have to take HcG to jumpstart your body into stimulating testosterone use. It's sad, really. It can also be taken for thyroid problems, and I'd like to think that was why Manny took it, being the optimist that I am, but I need to be real here. Steroids is a problem in baseball. Manny on steriods is not a stretch for me. I'm disappointed, but I am impressed with how Manny has handled it, taking responsibility and taking his suspension.

Just some miscellenous thoughts

LISTENING TO: Nothing really - Sirius XM Radio.
READING: Guilty as Sin by Jillian Hunter
DVD: Last one I saw was BOTTLE SHOCK
MOVIE: Brent and I are going to movies on Monday! I think we'll see Star Trek, but we'll have to go in shifts because of the kids. I also want to see Wolverine, but we'll have to see how that goes.
MOTHER'S DAY: I just want to hang out and BBQ, but we'll playing it by ear.

Smiles, Steph

© Copyright 2009 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648835-Wow-where-has-the-time-gone