*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648905
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#648905 added November 22, 2011 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Day One: / Word Cnt: 500 +
** Image ID #1556909 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 599:

It is spring the year is not important the place is not either for these kinds of things can happen any where. The day starts just like any other day having three kids to get ready and a husband plus herself. Then of course there is breakfast and cleaning it up as well then getting everybody out to do my daily chores he expects done every single day...

Later that night he is in one of those moods the kind she has come to recognize as stay away or I will hurt you kind of moods and she never really knew what would set him off so for a while she would walk on egg shells.

He has control her most of her life and has control of everything from her, the kids, the house, the bills and I do mean everything. He runs a very tight ship and yet he does as he pleases. Just like a man she thought but she made those vows and everyone she knew has kept them but still she wanders if there is life out there where it is normal well then she would wander what exactly is normal.

Before she knew it he was smacking her around and she did not even have a clue as to why she had not said nor done any thing and pow here we go again.

When it is over she is sitting in the bedroom looking in the mirror at her very well puffy and red face her body roars in pain and tears are slowly streaming down her face. And then she gets this thought one that has never crept in before, it is either him or me that is where her mind takes her.

He is laying on the bed sleeping and then with out another thought she goes to the closet and there it is. His shot gun she grabs it and the shells as he never kept it loaded in the house and in the closet she loaded it two shells and she said okay Sarah this is it.

Then with out one single thought she goes to where he is laying on the bed he suddenly turned and looked at her then she pulls the trigger and lets it go. He screams but she drops the shot gun and runs grabbing her kids and out the door...

In the car she now she peels off the kids are crying cause they see what daddy did to her and have no clue what she has just done.

And then she pulls away and instead of just going some place else she drives her and her three children to the police station...

As she enters they all are looking at her she did not even try to hide her face in any way she walks straight up to the desk and says I did it, I did it!!

You did what mam? I just shot my husband, the man just about hit the floor and then suddenly motioning his whole arm and hand he says come with me, come with me.

As she went the kids followed and when they came to this one office he told her to have a seat and he went out but shortly came back with some snacks for her children.

Then another man came in the room and took his seat in the chair behind the desk and looked at her for a few moments as if he was looking for just the right words to say before he began.

And then...


© Copyright 2011 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648905