*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649237
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#649237 added May 11, 2009 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Day Three / Word Cnt: 500 +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 664

As they approached the room the lady had lead her to she was ask to take a seat and then the series of questions. How long has this been going on mam? Well do you mean this evening or do you mean from the very first time he hit me? So this has happened more than once? Yes mam it has. Did you ever do anything before? Yes Mam I am sure you all have record of them all. Do you know about shelters? Yes Mam. Have you ever gone to one before? Yes mam. Then why did you go back? I really can not answer that mam. Okay could you stand please and undress. What? Please mam I need to take picture. The lady began taking pictures at least for five minutes or so maybe even ten, but then she had her sit back down after redressing and she looked at her head and face and said Mam I need to take pictures of your head and your face could you please shut your eyes first? Sure as she shut her eyes and the flashes began her mind was racing and she began to worry about her kids. Open now open your eyes and I am sorry but now I have to take pictures now with your eyes open. And the flashing began. In a flash she was wondering if any of the police officers had gone to the house yet...

Okay sweetie I have all the pictures I need. Sarah had no ideal that the lady took 60 pictures, but she saw it when she watched the lady write it down on a sheet of paper with some other notes. And then she said Mam we need to get you cleaned up. Mam? Yes um okay but what about my kids? Do you have someone I could call to come and get them? Um my Mom and here is her number. Okay I'll tell you what I will go call and you can take a shower, your children are fine for right now and it's not like you will be an hour or two and they both smiled. Then the lady ask her, would you like to be looked out? No. Mam you have a pretty big gnash in your head there are you sure? I am fine.

Then the lady pulled out some towels and said I will go make the call be back in twenty. When the lady left Sarah jump into the shower and the water was stinging her just like all the other times she thought and as she washed and rinsed tears rolled down her face. There shortly after she got out, dried off really good and put the clothes back on and was sitting in the chair waiting for her to come back.

When she came back she knock on the door, come in Sarah replied. She opened the door and said as she was stepping in, your Mom is on her way. But I did not tell her anything other than the four of you are fine and not to worry. As they were coming down the hall and approaching the desk area she heard the kids say Grandma, Grandma! The lady looked over at her and said she must of flew and Sarah just looked at her and smiled.

When we got to where Sarah's Mom could see her and her first reaction was, OMG! Girl the only way to stop this is one way. Mom! Sarah sometimes I tell you. Mom! I shot him I shot him, Her Mom put her hand over her mouth and Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! Sarah honey what do you want me to do? I need you to take the kids Mom. Of course I will. Anything else? No Mom.


© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649237