*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649423
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#649423 added May 12, 2009 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Day Four/ Word Cnt: 500 +
Word Cnt: 702

She hug and kissed her children and even her Mom and watched as they left. Then she was led back to the office where she was before and was told to have a seat. The man behind the desk said. I am going to ask you some questions mam and would like for you to answer if you would. She looked at him and nodded.

Where did you shoot your husband? I don't know.
I see he said. What happened? I don't know. Mam during the day and the evening what happened? She looked at him and said. It was just like any other day sir. One minute everything was fine and the next he was knocking me around.
So you are saying he just started hitting you? Yes sir. Mam you do know we are placing you under arrest? She stood up and held out her arms and nodded yes. Right about now the man really did hate his job. The lady looked so bad and he called for the a female officer. When she came in she took her to a cell.

The man at the desk noted everything. He then decided to go to that house to have a look.. And as he got into his car and was driving to the house he was thinking about those kids as if this was a normal every day thing to them..

When he reached the house he parked on the street and was really very careful not to mess anything up. Approaching the door he got this gut feeling but could not place what it was that got to him. Once in side the house was a complete mess. Things had been thrown, drops of blood here and there even a couple of chairs were broken the coffee table was broken in half and a mirror was broken as well. The kitchen looked like a cyclone had hit it as the table was upside down, food all over the place. He pulled out a pad and read where he wrote, it looks like some kind of food mashed in her head and also deep cuts as if bashed into something. He then turned to go upstairs.

On the way up the stairs he notice a few of the banisters things were missing, up at the top was some blood on the wall as if shoved up against it and pulled down the hall way. In the bedroom is where he still laid, his eyes were facing toward the closet area and oddly enough you could still smell booze on him.

He writes on his note pad.. Wonder exactly what the kids saw and heard, Did he beat their Mom right in front of them? Did she fight back or just wait and shoot him? He finishes his notes puts it away and goes to get into his car. Leaving already said one of the guys? Yeah I have a big report to write. Well this sure is a shame isn't it? He looked at that guy for just a second and said depends on how you really look at things. Man no woman should be aloud to get away with this! Is that right? Yeah that's right? And do you know the whole story? No but I am just saying. Well I don't want to hear what you think, till you get all the facts, got it! The guy threw up his hands Yes sir!

Then he went and got into his car and went back to to his office at the Police Station, his mind was racing a million miles. Then upon reaching the station. He went to got talk to her. He just had to know cause he know he would not sleep.

When he gets to her cell. She was surprise to see him. Mam he said, she looked at him waiting to see what he would say. I went to the house and I just have to know, please tell me what happened? But she just looked at him not saying a word.

** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649423