*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651062
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651062 added May 22, 2009 at 6:57am
Restrictions: None
Day 14 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 575

Then Sarah heard her lawyer say, Mr. Locker describe your son, Rick Locker to the court. And he began with, Rick was my son, he was smart, funny, caring, a good person. So Mr. Locker what happened to your son? What do you mean by that sir?

If you would turn the page again you will see a report in fact there are thousand of reports about your son's behavior but I only put just a few in the folder for you could you please? Jack Locker gave him another hateful look but turned the page.

As Jack Locker looked it over, He said I have no memory of this sir. What is it that you have no memory of Mr. Locker. This is a report of Rick's behavior in School, which grade sir? Sixth. And what does the report say. Basically that it took four men to get my son off one boy. Why? Because they could not control him. Anything else. Yes sir, I taught my sons to defend themselves.

Turn to the next page Mr. Locker. As he turned and looked it over he said I have no memory of this. Well Mr. Locker what does this report say? This one is when Rick was in high school and it says he hit a teacher.

There are all kinds of violence with your son Rick Locker isn't there? No sir. Well Mr. Locker it starts in grade school, would you like to see the first one? I know my son sir, he is a good person and is usually provoke when he goes off! Just like Sarah always provoke him!

Mr Locker, are you saying that when your son Rick Locker beat on your daughter in law Sarah, that is was always Sarah's fault? Yes I am Jack Locker firmly stated. So your also saying all of his life someone else always provoke your son Rick Locker? Yes I am!

Turn the page sir, and as he turned the page and looks it over, the lawyer says and what about this report sir? Tell us what this report is. This is a police report from me after and he almost chock as he would not let the tears come out, After what? Mr. Locker said Sarah's lawyer.

After he beat me up! So I can believe that you Mr. Locker provoked your son to beat you? No it wasn't like that sir. Well could you please tell us what it was like? A huge disagreement sir just a huge disagreement. Did you have to get stitches sir? Yes And you Mr. Locker call this a huge disagreement.

I have no further questions for this witness, but I would like to reserve the right to call Mr. Locker back at another time. So noted. You may step down Mr. Locker.

As Sarah's lawyer sits down by her the next witness is called, Abby Locker, Ricker's Mother and Sarah's lawyer lean over and said to Sarah well this ought to be good. Sarah never said a word she just looked at her lawyer.

Abby Locker was a nice older woman, Her hair was pulled back and she was dressed like she was going to a funeral and had a the facet ready to go at all times and was loud and kept looking a Sarah and giving her dirty looks, it was fun to watch Sarah's lawyer lean over and expressed it to Sarah.




© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651062