*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651199
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651199 added May 23, 2009 at 2:29am
Restrictions: None
Day 15 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 584

As the prosecutor approached the stand Abby straight out handed him the folder that Sarah's lawyer had her husband Jack Locker looking at and when he took it, he took it straight over to Sarah's lawyer.

Then he went right back over to Mrs. Locker and said you are Rick Locker's Mother? Yes, yes I am sir. Tell me about your son Rick. He was the best friend any one could ever want, He had a big heart and helped everyone, He would take his short right off his back if you needed it. He was a good Father to his children, and he was good to Sarah his wife as well. So you did not have anything to be alarmed about? No sir, no sir I. did not.

He then turned to Sarah's lawyer and said your witness, before he got up he lean into Sarah and said yeah, this is gonna be really good and then he grab another folder up off the table and proceeded to the stand when Abby Locker was sitting, her face expression changed and when he as her, are you sure you had no reason to be alarmed? Her voice was very stern as she said No sir I did not have any reason. He ask her if she recalled the time Rick had hit her, She scream NO he did not sir, my son never hit me!

He got right up to the stand and handed her the folder, she rolled her eyes and was not gonna take it but the honorable judge spoke up and said you must take the folder mam and she did when he said she had to. He said open it to the first page please.

She did and as she looked he said, now do you? She said this was nothing, just a misunderstanding is all. Well why don't you tell the rest what the report is.

It is a document of when my son beat me up her voice really firm and stern now and she was mad as Cain and then he said and which son would that be mam? Ricky she screamed.

How many times did Sarah hide in your house when Rick Locker lost his temper? Oh shoot they were always playing mister, sometimes I didn't know if they were fighting or playing and Sarah also told me that it was just as much as her fault as it was his.

I see Mrs Locker so the rip clothes and I assume you could hear him hitting her did not alarm you, is that your testimony here today? Yes, yes it is sir.

And why is it your son beat you up mam? I don't know why it was just a simple small disagreement nothing more. Did you have to get stitches? No I did not! Mam I think you need to look at the report again, she looked and then said oh yes I'm afraid I was mistaken.

How long did your son Rick Locker stay in jail for this act of non violence? He spent sixty days in jail. And who took care of you? Sarah. Do you care about your daughter in law Sarah? She lean forward and said how can I care for someone who killed my son! And the facet was now on display to all to see.




© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651199