*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651341
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651341 added May 24, 2009 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
Day 16 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 570

It took a few moments for Abby to compose herself, she was putting on a good show Sarah's lawyer thought and was amused at this woman's acting ability and he gave her just enough time to settle down.

Then he ask her to look at the next report, as she turned the page she rolled her eyes just as Jack did. Then he said, can you tell me what this says? She shifted in her seat and moved her mouth back and forth as if she did not want to answer.

He folded his arms and looked at her and he was waiting for her to answer and the courtroom was so quite that you could of heard anything if it were to hit the floor and finally she sighed loudly and said it appears to be another report of Rick, my son.

For what Mrs. Locker? He hitting me. What? He did this more than once? Sir, it was a couple of misunderstandings and this is private personal family business. Why Mrs. Locker, is it fair to say that your son, Rick Locker did not just beat on Sarah his wife by his flesh and blood family as well?

You are twisting things around sir, and I will not stand for it. Well Mrs. Locker those documents are public record and you can not hide the facts, so answer my question please. The answer is no, no it is not fair to say!

Turn the page Mrs. Locker as she turned the page she said oh my God! What is it Mrs. Locker? This is the time when Rick got made because we would not buy him and his wife, that Sarah a house, and he tore up our house and had put a gun on us and was gonna shoot us but and then she stop.

Why didn't he shoot you Mrs Locker? Because Sarah beg for our lives and she told him that they would get there own home when it was time. Well did that calm him down? Not at first, but she kept talking any how like he would ever listen to her! Well you are still here aren't you Mrs Locker?

She just glared at him and the whole courtroom knew that if she could get a way with it she would smack him with out a doubt! Then she said I suppose Sarah has never told you any of the things she has done.

Well Mrs. Locker why don't you tell us? Well she wear skimpy outfits and once he came home and as soon as he saw her he grab her up and slap her good and took her in the bedroom and tore it off of her, then there are the times she would walk into town alone like she had any business doing that!

Wait a minute Mrs. Locker, how do you know he rip those clothes off of her, I heard it and when he was done he brought it all tore up and put it in the trash, and what did you do? I did not get into their business that is a married couple and what goes on with a married couple is between them!

But weren't they living in your house? Correct sir.





Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1555811 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1558859 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1556909 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651341