*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651822
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651822 added May 27, 2009 at 7:23am
Restrictions: None
Day 19 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 511

Did you ever seen your brother beating on your sister in law Sarah? Yes.
And what did you do? What could I do? Did you call the police? Yes. And what happened? They would come and by the time they got here everything was over, and he was calm down and they just noted it and left? What do you mean they just noted it? They ask what happened and looked at Sarah ask her a couple of questions, jotted what ever and left.

So they never even had anyone leave? No sir. Did you ever happen Sarah, I mean other than calling the police? What could have I done sir? How many times did your brother beat you up and no one do anything for you? Well sir I am not sure how to answer that.

Let me ask like this. How many times did you brother beat you up? At least five times. You say five times? Yes and did anyone ever help you? My dad, my mom, my other brothers. Was the police ever called? Yes. What happened? They did me just like they did Sarah. And how did that make you feel? Rachel just sat there looking at him.

Again I ask you Rachel, how did that make you feel? Like they did not care about me. Did you ever have any broken bones or stitches? Yes and yes. What happened? Rick. So you had broken bones and stitches before cause of your brother?Yes and what did your Mom and Dad do about that? They took me to the hospital.

Your honor I think I am done with this witness. The honorable judge looked at her and told her she may step down. And then he called for the end of the day after all it was 3:30 and they had went through a few witnesses already and it was time to go.

They took Sarah but first chain her feet and hands and lead her down a hallway and put her in a room and shortly there after her lawyer came in. Sarah you could have told me about these people. I'm sorry, I didn't really think about how they are or anything. I can not believe that you listened to those people Sarah? Well the things we do for love! They both laughed.

Well Sarah is there anything else I should know? What do you mean sir, you have already met his family? Well I am interested in knowing your story. Ah please, sir there is not much to tell. Hey who is up next? Oh a few of the police that came they get to put there reports in. So is that good or bad? Well Sarah the way things are looking I would have to say a good thing.

Later, Sarah is in her cell she is just laying on her cot thinking about her life with Rick...
© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651822