*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651990
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651990 added May 28, 2009 at 6:37am
Restrictions: None
Day 20 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 597


Finally Officer Beckham is called to the stand and he is resiting his report. He was really nice and really seemed to care and the jury seemed to be listening to every word he said, how he would talk to Mr. Locker and he seemed fine and very calm and not threatening at all.

Then Sarah's lawyer got up and ask him officer Beckham did you ever pull up to find Mr Locke chasing Mrs Locker? He flip through all of his notes and there next to the last page he found it and and yes sir. Well did Mr. Locker seem calm and not threatening to you then? No sir. What happened?

Well sir as I recall, I step in and he stop. That's it? Yes sir it was over the minute he saw me? So he did not strike you and officer of the law? No sure and Sarah's lawyer said hmmm well maybe this might refresh your memory and he handed him a folder and inside were a few reports. As the officer looked over there. Sarah's lawyer repeated the question, Did Mr Locker ever strike you an officer of the law? Oh yeah I see it here, I'm sorry sir I did not have that in my report. Oh and why not sir?

I suppose in all the confuse I for got to write it down. Well what happened when he hit you? He was contained. Oh and how was he contained by me and my partner. So it took two of you to contain him? I am sure I could of handle it myself but my partner was on it. Well of course we took him in. But was it because he hit you an officer of the law? Well sir that is what he did.

Weren't you called out there in the first place over another matter? Why yes sir but he wasn't doing anything. He wasn't? No sir. Well didn't you say when you got there he was chasing Mrs. Locker around. He wasn't touching her sure. Oh I see.

Your honor I am done with Officer Beckham for now but reserve the right to call him back at another time. So noted, so noted. The honorable judge seems disturb by what he had just heard.

Then officer Morgan was called to the stand. And Sarah's lawyer listen as officer Mogan told the same story how they saw Mr. Locker chasing Mrs. Locker and how they got out of the car and how officer Beckham ran up and got in between the two of them and he saw Mr. Locker hit his partner and then jump on him shortly after.

When Sarah's lawyer got up he said was anything said? Yes sir, my partner said Stop and then he hit the ground. I grab Mr. Locker and we hit the ground I have a bear hug on him and he could not get lose. I bet you were glad of that huh? Yes sir. So what did Mrs. Locker do? She just stood there sir.

How did she look? Her face was a little red according to my notes. What else does your notes say officer Morgan? Officer Beckham placed Rick Locker under arrest I put hiim in the police car myself. And that is when he realized that he hit an officer. What did he say? He said he was sorry, that he didn't mean to.

© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651990