*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652157
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#652157 added November 7, 2011 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
Day 21 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 533


Anything else in your notes officer Morgan? Well sir I was concerned about Mrs. Locker. Why is that is that sir? She was shaking all over and breathing uncontrollable. I ask her if she would like to go to the hospital but she refuse, saying she was alright.

Did you believe her? No sir I did not but I can not make someone go to the hospital. What did Mr. Locker do, he was screaming and shouting and cussing but that is about all he could do. Why is that. I had him in the police car and he was cuffed well his hands were cuffed sir.

Did he pose any threats, I don't have any record of that sir. Did he spit at anyone? Yes sir. Who did he spit at? All of us! Who is all of us, Officer Beckham, Mrs. Locker, and my self sir. Did anyone say anything, no sir I was talking with Mrs. Locker.

How long was he place into jail? About two weeks. Two weeks? yes sir. There is a lot of turn over in jail.

Your Honor I think I am done with this witness. The honorable judge looked over at Officer Morgan and said you may step down.

Then another officer was called. Officer Wilson, after he was sworn in, he told how he and his partner had come to the house and how they found Mr. Locker sitting in the front room drinking a beer but they had to find his wife as she was hiding.

Didn't Mr. Locker know where she was? No sir, he said he could not find her, I took Mr. Locker out side myself and that is were we had a talk. What did you talk about. What had happened. And how did that start? I ask him what had happened, he said it was a miss understanding between him and his wife.

I placed him under arrest. Why? Sir the house was a mess and at the time we had no ideal where Mrs. Locker was, so I put him in the police car. He sworn that she was in the house and that she is alive!

Why did he say that to you? Because I placed him under arrest. Sometimes people tell a lot when they are placed under arrest.

Did you ever find Mrs. Locker? My partner did, but I don't know where, what I do know is that her face was cut up and my partner called for help for Mrs. Locker.

What was Mr. Locker like? He said he was sorry and said that things just got out of hand but that it was no big deal, it was a misunderstanding between him and his wife. Sir I mean was he mad or calm? He was very calm like nothing had ever happened.

How did Mrs. Locker looked? She looked like he had beat the living crap out of her and her face was all cut with something and when the ambulance got there they took care of her sir.
© Copyright 2011 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652157