*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652889
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#652889 added June 3, 2009 at 6:51am
Restrictions: None
Day 26 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 567


Officer Wilcox what other times have you and your partner not done your job? We have always done our job. Why do you have the original copies of this paper work? I do not understand that. It explains why the other officers did not see it in the system correct? It must be sir.

Do you knock your wife around? I am not married sir? Were you married? Yes. What happened? It didn't work out. Why not sir? Things just did not work out. Did you hit her? I did slap her once but that was opened handed no fist and not beating. If we were to call your ex wife up here would she say the same? Yes. I am no women beater.

Do you think Mr. Locker was? Yes. Did you try to help Mrs Locker in any way? Of course me and my partner did our jobs and what the law allowed us to do, we could not exactly beat up Mr. Locker sir. Oh I see said Sarah's lawyer, cause that would be against the law,

Your Honor I am done with this witness. The honorable judge looked over at him and dismissed him as he had done everyone else thus far.

Another officer was called Officer Roberts but Sarah's lawyer passed on him and went for his partner Officer Mead.

Did you and your partner officer Roberts really do your job? Absolutely sir. Did you ever tell Mrs. Locker that she should know by now what set him off? NO sir I did not. I hand cuffed her husband so many times, I took him to his parents house so many times, I took him to his brother's house so many times. Did you ever take him to jail? Yes sir I have. What happened? He would be processed and a couple of hours later he would be out.

Your honor I am done with this witness. The honorable judge looked over at him and dismissed him as he did everyone else.

The prosecution rested and Sarah's lawyer called Sarah's Mom to the stand. She told how carefree Sarah was and how she was always taught to do the right thing and to treat people she her self would like to be treated.

She told of the bruises that she had saw and how she would come to her house all beat up with the kids of course but Mr. Locker would show up and would not quit till Sarah went with him. Once he busted down my door but by the time the cops came he was gone.

She told how they took a report, but nothing never came out of it. Sarah had the door fixed.

Once she came and her face was cut up and her eyes was black and puffy and he ended up coming to get her no one could control him she called the cops but it took them three hours to show up but that time he busted up her car all of her windows were busted her tires were flatten he pop open the hood and took something off of it and told her she would not be going any where by time the cops got there he was long gone.

© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652889