*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653422
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#653422 added June 6, 2009 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day 29 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 529


Sherry did rick ever put a gun to your sister Sarah? Yes sir he sure did I was the lucky one to walk right into it and if I hadn't I am sure she would not be here today! I am sure that was not the first nor the last time either. What do you mean? Well she told me and quickly added that he would never shoot me sissy he is just scary me to keep me in check. And I ask her what that meant and she said well he is the head of the house, and I am subject unto him. I went off because this is not what marriage is sir.

Tell me did you ever go to your sister's house and find her tide up? Yes sir. Who tide her up? Rick Locker did and where was he, sitting in the living drinking a beer smoking a cig and watching TV like nothing was going on while my sister was in the kitchen in a kitchen chair half of her clothes were rip off her and tide to a chair crying silently. And where were the kids? Up stairs in there rooms. What did you do, I untided my sister grab a kitchen butcher knife and headed toward him, what did he do he left! Sarah and I packed up somethings for her and the kids and we went to my house, my husband could not believe what we had just told him but finally he did when the kids began to tell him and they had no reason to make things up.

The next day what happened? We went to the police station and all they did was take Sarah's statement. Did anything ever become of it? No sir, not one thing. I was frustrated and I really do not know how Sarah did it. Are there other times Sherry that you seen your self? Yes sir, I have tons of stories I can tell, I can go clear back to the beginning of Rick and Sarah. He was very much in charge of Sarah even from the beginning and Sarah always aimed to please everyone not just Rick, but Mom, Dad, Me, other family members, All of Rick's Family and she was a well mannered lady. She would never not do something someone wanted her to. She was trusting and very caring but by the end she was detached, did not care, let her self go, with drawn, never came around, did no family fuctions, She only had chidren and Rick and that is exactly how he wanted it.

What did you do Sherry? I made Sarah talk to me against Rick's wishes, I am her sister for goodness sake. Was he still beating her, I am sure he was but she no longer came to us, I have no ideal why not I would have never turned her away like mom and dad did there at the end maybe she thought I would but I would have never!


© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653422