*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655753-Round-Three
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#655753 added June 22, 2009 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
Round Three
Well if all goes well (fingers crossed) we will fly out at 10:30am. I am so tired of opening suitcases and dragging out clothes, eating fast food, it's just crazy. We are getting a few things done we hadn't before, but none of us look very happy at the moment. Well, except for hubby. He got a new toy. An ipod touch. Jealous? Me? Hell yes!!! *Laugh* At least I got his 30g one. Better than my 8g. I need gig's people.

So I've spent the last two days loading movies, music and games into both ipods. It's been fun, I swear, lol.

It's amazing how people you call 'friend' can take pleasure when your life has an upset. Stranger still when they call to gloat about others who made it overseas without any problems. Yes please, take the knife, place it here, twist, twist some more, cause I certainly didn't feel it the first 10 times.

And there are the people who are distant friends at best. Making the same trip, don't bother to call and say good-bye, or a hello in a few years, but do call because they forgot their glasses. Well of course glasses turn into a bag full of crap. Seriously? I'm expected to bring that shit overseas in already overstuffed bags after having to leave things I wanted to take behind. Someone really needs to remind me that it's OK to say NNNNOOOO.

Wonder why we even bother to maintain any sort of relationship with any of them. They certainly don't deserve us. Probably should watch what I say, but it pisses me off, and when provoked ( which I am ) well - hard to stop a T on a roll.

My poor MIL actually thought we were lying to her, that one of us was sick ( with that nasty flu ) and that the airlines wouldn't let us on the plane. If only that were the case, I'd have sent hubby and one of the kids ahead of me. I even made that offer at the airport only to get crap from hubby and Zak. I can compromise, and for me, I just wanted to get us there, no matter what it took and how we had to do it.

Guess that's it. Craziness continues. Tired of saying good-bye, so I won't bother.

Catch ya on the flip side.





© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655753-Round-Three