*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658406-Oh-what-fun
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#658406 added July 9, 2009 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
Oh what fun
It's amazing how much we take for granted. Like 24/7 electric and internet, it's not even a second thought. Well my electric has been off for over 24 hours in the mountain. Sux ass I tell ya.

Came to Beirut so I could have a root canal, oh what fun, then later in the day I had a visit with the doctor from last year. I'm not happy, but that's just too bad. There are some things I will have to change and live with it, like it or not. I'm in the NOT mode at the moment and want to sulk for the day. Not that the family is supportive of my process to wrap my mind around this crap, well too bad. I need to sulk, so I am sulking. Gluten-free crappy diet here I come - AGAIN. Will have to have blood work done and two other tests, which I'm not looking forward too, but if I get a concrete answer, then go me. I just don't see that happening. Looks like the lovely mouth ulcers will be something no one can explain, and something I will have to deal with for the rest of my life. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Pepsi and my own stupidity ( ah, breakfast with a cold one and a smoke was always something I loved ) for screwing up my stomach.

Hitting the town tonight and a private beach club tomorrow. All thanks to an Army general. Yeah, the one that is getting my internet hooked up come Saturday while the strike lingers. Good to know people in high places. Thanks, Ahmeed. You and your family are a delight, and I thank you much for all that you do for us while we're here.

Guess that's it. Gotta stop hogging the neighbors router and log off. *Laugh*

Hey, I missed my wdc and internet. A princess has to have something fun to fall back on.......lmao

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658406-Oh-what-fun