*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658899
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#658899 added July 13, 2009 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
Tales By A Campfire
My son Jason had a Cook Out and after the Cook Out we sat in the woods by a campfire. Jason started talking about Big Foot and I expected to see Big Foot come visiting. Luckily, he didn't. I told the story of Little Egypt. There is a cemetery about 40 minutes away and if you go there, a black van will chase you. It comes out of no where and will follow you for 10 minutes. If you walk around in the cemetery, a ghost will appear on the gravestone and talk to you. My father says to me: You believe this? I have never been there but it sounds interesting.

Three convicts escaped from Michigan City Prison and they come out to the country where we live when they do. I am sitting by the campfire and we have teki torches lt but I am looking for the convicts. Perfect place for them to show up. The dog was running around and there is trees and a field around us. A nice place for Jason, Freddy or Michael Myers to show up. Jason and his wife said I would love out there at Halloween. They have a mannequin of Michael Myers they stand by a tree. They have fake ghosts, fake rats and fake bats all over. I think I will pass on being there at Halloween time. Too spooky!

I like the story of the McDonalds Midget. A Dwarf worked at McDonalds and he started seeing a woman that worked at Applebees. The dwarf quit McDonalds and took up with this woman who divorced her husband for him. The dwarf guy helped her at Applebees. She had him on her back and carried him around like a baby. The dwarf would dust the lamp and help serve food. I guess the dwarf was ill mannered but he was always nice to me when I went to McDonalds. I thought he was cute. The dwarf left his girlfriend and joined the Circus.

Strange stories? Well, what can I say? They are campfire stories.


© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658899