*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660136-Wheno
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#660136 added July 21, 2009 at 5:35am
Restrictions: None
Wheno?
Last week I was napping at Ahmad and Hela's, but Miss Sirine decided I'd had enough of sleep. She opened the door once and peeked in, I opened one eye, and she closed the door fast. A few minutes later, I hear the door opening again. I open my eyes and look at her. She smiles, that smile lighting up her little face. Irresistable. So I wave her over to me. She stands beside the bed and decides it's time for me to learn a new Arabic song. She feeds me the line, I repeat it, this goes on for 15 minutes. We emerge from her parents room, and her mom starts yelling because she woke me up. LOL. After a few minutes she starts the song again, expecting me to finish. Which I do, singing the chorus with her. I tell everyone that she came into the bedroom and taught me her favorite song. And she of course gets all kinds of praise. Only to look at me and say "WHAT?!?!" OMG that girl kills me. She can speak arabic, english and french. All at the tender age of 5. Not that she understand all english, especially when I speak too fast. But it's hilarious when you explain things, then switch to arabic so she'll get it, and she looks you in the eye and tells you that she got it the first time around.

Check out the song and the video that had Sirine dancing on my balcony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyy93YzP5s


These are my favorite Nancy Ajram songs -w/english subtitles, woots!! Poor hubby - made him sit for an hour with me to translate this song a few months ago. *Laugh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdG-wfBYQbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfKBtgYgY0


As the vacay winds down, we get extremely busy. Last night we were invited to dine with the newlyweds. Let's just say I ate enough to last a week. OMG, and the chocolate cake was to die for I tell ya. Tonight we head to Ahmad and Hela's, Ahmeed's on Wednesday, and I don't even know where we go from there. I need a calander to keep up.

Seems the APS is working. That's a good thing. I hate sitting in the dark waiting for the electric to come. With the heatwave on the way for the next week, we need at least a fan running for survival, lol. Yeah, I'm spoiled. I admit it. Still didn't make it to my favorite pool...Al Jisr. I need a pool. Salt water is not fun to swim in. Not when I spend most of my time underwater, planning an attack on the fam while they stand around chatting. Ah, Ahmad. I so owe you one, and I'm looking forward to it. I heard you talking, thinking that you'll be able to sneak up behind me and take my legs out from under me and get me immersed in the water. Let's see if you can. I think not. *Bigsmile*

Have a new member in CRC, one that is also new to the site. Felt bad that the power went out while I was trying to help her. Linked her to some things that will be useful as she learns about her second home.

OK - with the time change, it's hard for me to find my friends on line. Sux. So where the hell are Lutz and Sci? I've looked high, I've looked low. Hmmm, what could this mean?

I've been bad. Sending text messages to friends in the US. Hey, I'm entitled. I miss texting. It's one of my favorite pasttimes. Before we left, the bill came. Imagine my surprise to see that I'd sent over 1,000. Won't even mention how many came in that month. Good thing we got the unlimited package for ten bucks before the pricing went up. Danny had like 10. And at least 7 were from me. *Laugh*hat's

Guess that's it. I'm outta here, have a house to clean before the sun hits the front of the house and I'll be forced to sit and pray for relief. Gotta luv it.

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660136-Wheno