*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660311-Yes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#660311 added July 22, 2009 at 2:13am
Restrictions: None
Yes
It was announced yesterday that Lebanon's Jeita made it into the top of the voting for the 7 new wonders. Here's the link, and please vote. It's a remarkable cave, and if the parents come next year as planned, we intend to take them there. No video or camera's are allowed inside, so I'm sure that now means cellphones too. But the place is awesome.

http://www.new7wonders.com/

Here's Miss Sirine, pausing for a brief moment. I swear she has more energy than the energizer bunny, and trust me, we've checked for a switch, battery pack, nada!

The little actress

Heatwave has begun. So has the running. With a week left of vacation, it's getting crazy. I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to fit everything we want to do in as the days are booked with the things to do, one after the other. As soon as we get home, we are shipping the X5 here. And it looks as if I'll be coming by myself for a few weeks in January. The last time I was here for winter was 1995, when I was pregnant with Danny and living here. Wow, how time flies. But I never saw winter up in the mountains, so it should be interesting. We are trying to move up the plan to move here. I would do it next year, but I have to do what's best for Danny, and that would be to let him finish out high school in the US, hopefully getting a free ride to college.

The push is on to have Zakariya attend AUB (American University of Beirut). It's one of the top universities, and the family here are filling his head with the things they will do for him while living here without Mom, Dad and Danny. He's already told me why he'd rather stay here. The girls/women do his bidding. *Laugh* He doesn't have to get a glass of water for himself, all he has to do is ask, and someone will get up and get it for him. No making a lunch, it's brought to him, whatever it is he wants. And he's taking advantage of that, knowing that in a short time we'll be home, and he'll be on his own. Sigh.

It was nice last night to hear that my kid is glad we are his parents and that he loves us. Go me! LOL

I am staring at the laundry hanging on the balcony, knowing I should get up off my butt and bring it in, fold it and put it away. But seeing the jeans, knowing they are going to feel like sandpaper....tsk, what a turn off. Theresa likes soft things, mwahahahahha.

Guess that's my wake up call....until next time. This exciting episode has been brought to you by...

Purple, purple, and more purple

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660311-Yes