*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663098-Ugh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#663098 added August 11, 2009 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Ugh
As Mondays go, this one blew chunks. Yeah, I said it. Deal with it.

OK - with all the switching between cell phones, I have no clue what the hell I'm doing any more. Since it will be a cold day in hell before the internet is on my blackberry, I've gone back to the other phone so I can access msn. Well, so far, I've sent random text messages only to get responses at 2am wanting to know who the hell I am. *rolleye* It seems that as I update the blackberry, thinking they are all on the SIM, the new info, phone numbers, etc don't update. So yes, I've called the wrong people, sent text message to random numbers. Today was good though. I thought I had it all figured out, until I sent an IM to the wrong person. Yeah, well, I should have been paying attention to the road and not typing and driving down the Southfield freeway doing 70mph. Now there's a topic. Discuss. *Laugh* I won't even go into what happened at Target after work.

So crazy things happened like this all day. And it wasn't just me. Zak was not a happy camper when the inner tube blew on his bike, after his pc crashed, and that was just the little stuff.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring.

My day started with a review. One that set the tone for what was to come. This is what was in my mailbox.

Where did this inspiration come from? Great story really descriptive, but i spose just alittle disturbing, this chicks about to get raped. Anyway well done to you for righting this and i wish you well for any other short stories you decide to write.

Let's see, where did the inspiration come from? Hmm, it clearly says it came from the Weekly Quickie contest - which btw - has a prompt every week. Disturbing? Really, how so? Cause I'd like an explanation. Rape? Hmm, this leads me to believe one of two things. And brace yourselves, it's about to get ugly. Since when does a couple in love, having mutual sex, constitute rape? Either this person didn't READ the story, they are 10, or just out to piss me off. I vote for #3. What else, oh yeah. 'i' is incorrect, it's I. righting= yeah that would be writing. alittle= a little. two words. Get a grip, or a dictionary, or a theasurus, whatever works. Spellcheck I highly advise, as you so desperately need it! Stay the hell outta my port. And since this newbie has hit most of the 'Wolfpack' gawd how I hate that term, I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a grudge opened a new account and has gone after us. Very mature.

I've spent a few hours watching video of So You Think You Can Dance What a great season it was, and yes, I voted for the winner. Here's my favorite clips of Jeanine. The girl rocks. And my all time fav from last season, Chelsea. Dancing at its best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY7JjFER42E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5drVF_nx3s&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISe9B95mTp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWoqeF331-s&feature=PlayList&p=1F92761B72D0922F&p...







© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663098-Ugh