*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663174-Psychotic-Aggrevation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #1590233
Just a place for me to openly express my feelings about being bipolar manic depressive.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#663174 added August 11, 2009 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Psychotic Aggrevation
Last night, well actually all day yesterday was pure hell for me. I had been up every thirty minutes until 5 am having nightmares, and then I slept fairly well until 8. The day started off badly because I was so tired. By noon my 16 year old son was complaining that his cell phone needed a new battery, that would have been fine except two monthes ago he begged with me to let him trade phones with his uncle. I told him if he did this it would no longer be covered by the warranty he kept begging so I relented. Come to find out his phone had water damage and he ends up mad at me that I will not replace it. I had told him if anything happened after the exchange I would not replace it.

Then my 8 year old stepson decides that he is not going to listen to a word that I have to say all day. I asked him to clean his room he pitched a hissy fit. Oh, I left out the part that I was back up with him at 6:30 because he had wet the bed. Everything I said to him all day I got nasty attitude in return. His father came home and I tried to talk to him about it but he swore that I was overreacting which made me even more upset. By the time I got my stepson in the bed at 8:30 my mood and nervers were shot all to hell. I tried to have a reasonable conversation with my husband about the situation and he got angry and started yelling at me. He continued to tell me that my illness was the cause of all of our problems and that I need to be in the hospital. This infuriates me, because everytime something goes wrong he rants that he is going to have me put in the hospital.

Maybe, I do get more aggrevated than the average person, but I feel that I am to the point of a psychotic break. If only he understood that if he took more resonsibility with the kids and the house things would be a lot easier on everyone. I guess we will see how the rest of today goes.

© Copyright 2009 Clueless_Poet (UN: cluelesspoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clueless_Poet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663174-Psychotic-Aggrevation