*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668824-Patrick-Swayze-I-Loved-You
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#668824 added August 12, 2017 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Patrick Swayze: I Loved You
I am really sad that Patrick Swayze died. That handsome talented man. I loved his acting and all his movies. I first saw him in "The North and the South". I was like: "Wow! Who is this handsome hunk?" I was newly married and Patrick Swayze well, you had to notice him. I watched all his movies. I own quite a few of his movies.

I wanted to dance with him in "Dirty Dancing." In "Road House" that was a rough movie but he did what he had to do. Being a Bouncer wouldn't have been easy. "Point Break" was a rough movie, too but you have to admire his surfing skills and sky diving skills. "Black Dog" was a good movie. Meatloaf played the bad guy but Patrick's character got him in the end. I love that movie, too. "Ghost." I loved that movie and now Patrick is gone. I will watch his movies and remember him as one of my favorite actors. He will always a special place in my heart.

The girls at work knew how I loved Patrick Swayze. Therese, my friend at work said that when she heard Patrick Swayze had died, she thought of me. She watched his movies with me. I cried when I heard he had died. I bought the People magazine with him in it. I looked at the magazine and my husband smiled at me. He used to tease me that if Patrick Swayze came to town, that he would divorce me because I would spy on Patrick day and night. I just laughed. If Patrick would have come to my town, I would have stalked him but I wouldn't have been a danger. How do you say good bye to someone you never met except on TV and theater movies? Patrick Swayze knew he had a lot of fans. I loved him and I am going to watch his movies and cherish every one of them. I hope I met Patrick Swayze in Heaven someday. I know he was a nice man as well as a great actor and I loved him. He will always a place in my heart. One of the greatest actors ever! The world won't be the same without him.
** Image ID #1805802 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/668824-Patrick-Swayze-I-Loved-You