*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677363-NaNo-Success
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#677363 added November 23, 2009 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
NaNo Success!!
This morning I passed the 50K mark in my novel-in-progress!!!! Whoo-whoo!! The story is still half-told, and I'll be writing right through December to get the first draft finished, but I am so excited to be working the plot out for this story. It's been banging around in my head for years -- for more years than I've been (seriously) writing. It feels great!

I'm also excited to have reached my NaNo goal because my sister is coming tonight with her two kids and staying the week for Thanksgiving. I really didn't want to feel silent stress about needing to write while she's here. I miss her so much since she moved away and we have lots of catching up to do. She just returned from her first trip to Africa (Uganda) and I'm dying to hear her impressions and what that emotional rollercoaster was like for her (because I remember it well!!). Plus, she is the BEST Scrabble adversary and we have been known to play out three games back-to-back. Can't wait!!

Thank you, sweet Mara ♣ McBain for the awesome Merit Badge -- the first of this kind I've ever received!!!

Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on your NANO victory! *^*Bigsmile*^* You are an inspiration! *^*Heart*^*


It's a good day! I hope anyone reading this is having a fab one as well *Delight*


*Kiss**Bullet**Heart**Bullet**Kiss**Bullet**Heart**Bullet**Kiss*

© Copyright 2009 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677363-NaNo-Success