*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679130-Chapter-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679130 added December 2, 2012 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
As John got to the school, he shrank down to his human size.

On the way there he had stopped a few thugs from harming a young woman. All he really did was just get and have them tied up and hang them upside-down from a few telephone posts. The woman had looked at him with a mixture of fear and hope. After recovering the woman’s fallen groceries, John just smiled, with his lips, waved at her, and walked on.

When he entered the school, John heard a sound he knew quite well.

My class better behave until I get there, he thought as he turned towards the sound.

The sound got louder until he reached the janitor’s closet. It was a mixture of slurping and muffled screaming.

Growing to twelve feet tall and turning into his werewolf form, John grabbed the door and ripped it off of its hinges. In front of him was a startled kitsune, a fox-like creature, with a pair of human legs and feet sticking out of his mouth.

“What’s going on here?” John said, with a low growl in his voice.

“Just having some breakfast, sir,” was the kitsune’s muffled response.

John also heard a low, muffled, cry for help coming from the throat.

With a low growl, John grabbed the kitsune by the scruff of his neck and picked them up.

Then he gently grabbed the legs of the human and carefully pulled it out of the kitsune’s mouth and throat.

He then looked the kitsune square in the eyes and told him, “Unless you want a tour of my digestive system, get to your classroom before the bell rings in forty-seven seconds.”

He then dropped the kitsune and growled as the kitsune took off running. John then looked at the human and shook his head in disgust. The human, a young naked girl, looked at him, with fear in her eyes.

“What is your class this period?” John asked, in a kind voice, as he set the girl down.

“I d-d-don’t g-g-go t-to s-s-c-chool h-h-here,” the girl said, in a shaky voice. “M-m-my p-p-parents, t-t-they s-s-sold m-m-me because I w-w-was s-s-spoi-l-l-ed.”

John sighed, as he shifted back to his human form and smallest size.

“I guess you best come with me,” he said.

“But I’m naked,” the girl said, followed by a sneeze, “and wet and cold to.”

John took a look in the closet and found some art smocks and a pair of overalls.

Passing a couple of smocks and the overalls, John said, “Use one of these smocks to dry yourself off and put the other one, as well as the overalls, on when you are done.”

With that, he turned around to wait.

It was a minute after the bell for first period to start rang when John felt a small hand touch the back of his shoulder.

“The legs are a little long sir, and most of my back is exposed, along with some other things,” said the girl as John turned around to face her.

“It could be worse,” John said, as he knelt down to get a better look at her. She looked to be about twelve years old with red hair and blue eyes, a rare combination.

“What’s your name young one?” he asked.

“Julia, Julia Sanders,” said the girl.

John just chuckled as he carefully picked her up and said, “Well Julia, my name is John Wolfstone, but you can call me John. Everyone else does.”

“Thanks John, for saving me,” the girl said.

“Yeah, well, don’t thank me yet," John said. "Even if it is within my rights to take certain things from students, who take them out at the inappropriate times, a girl like you is worth a lot of money. I expect that boy’s family may try to sue me.”
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679130-Chapter-3