*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679135-Chapter-6
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679135 added December 2, 2012 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6
When John got to his land, he smiled.

So far, he had over two hundred houses, all at various stages of construction, with thirty of them certified and ready for people to move into. Tawna and Justian gasped as they saw this.

“How can you afford construction on this scale?” Tawna asked.

Justian pointed to the nearest ones. “Why would you build so many different sized houses?”

“Simple really," John said. "Not only were my parents quite wealthy, I was named their heir. Also, this sort of thing was something of a small dream of theirs, for me to be a landlord. Each house is designed to accommodate a relatively large family, with more than enough room to spare for pets, slaves, and of course, guests.”

Tawna and Justian just looked at each other in amazement. They had known that Mr. Wolfstone was a little bit weird, due to his human blood, but this seemed to be just plain crazy. Of course, just when things couldn’t seem to get any crazier, they did.
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679135-Chapter-6